Julie will undergo her surgery tomorrow. We will be at the hospital at 10:30 a.m., but her mastectomy will occur at 3:15 p.m. She will be under observation for 23 hours after the surgery.
Please pray that the surgery will be successful, that doctors and nurses will be sharp and conscientious, and that Julie will not suffer any unexpected difficulties of any kind. Also, please continue to pray for our family, especially our children, Madeline and David Paul, and Julie's mother, Pam, who has been staying with us and providing much needed help. Bottom line: pray for anything the Holy Spirit leads you to pray for on our behalf.
Thank you for your heart-felt encouragement, acts of service and prayers. Because of that, we do not feel like we are tackling this cancer by ourselves!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Julie, we had a family prayer meeting tonight for you. We will continue to pray throughout the day tomorrow. God is in control.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted you all to know that I have been praying for all of you and will continue. I also wanted to add a few words of encouragement:
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
Love you all,
Doug
R hearts go out 2 U. God will give U the strength U need: "those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will not grow weary, they will not be faint." Is 40:31 DON'T give up! When U R weak God's strength will lift U up. He will C U thru this! Praying w/ U 5/1. the Youngs
ReplyDeletePraying for you right now.
ReplyDeleteWith love
Joanne M from NJ
Your family is on our prayer chain. There are many people praying for your care, strength, and complete healing. God is good and I know He will bring you all through this to His greater glory! My love and prayers are with you especially today! Looking forward to good news to be posted tonight!
ReplyDeleteLove & Blessings All Around!
Jolene
I know that right this minute Julie is being prepped for surgery. I have not doubt that it is going to go smoothly and that it is exactly right to do it first. Things always happen for a reason. Remember that we are only seeing the tapestry from the bottom. Julie, after speaking with you yesterday, I have no doubt that you will come through this whole thing with flying colors. You are a strong, wise and vibrant woman that is so needed in this world. You will be able to help others through your experience. I know this is terribly hard, but YOU CAN DO THIS!! Dave, I know it may be even harder for you, but I know your strength and faith will get you through too. You are in my thoughts and prayers, especially in these next few hours. Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteJudi Wilcher
We are praying for you! You are in the Lord's hands, the best place to be!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah and Drew Colley =)
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteMichelle Rusnak Wieler sent me this link. This is Sara (Gregg) Riedel. I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. By the way, you have a beautiful family! I live in CT with my husband, two year old son William, and three month old son Cameron. We are all thinking of you!
Love,
Sara