Thursday, April 16, 2009

Port-a-cath placement

Tonight I am rejoicing in God's answered prayer with the results of the PET scan. I am also thinking of what comes next. Friday morning at 8:30, I am having a Port-a-cath placed for the Chemo treatment. While we are still determining when and where my second opinion will be, we have to move forward. This port placement will not hinder my progress in treatment, but move it along when it comes time for it. Please pray for the surgeon who will be doing this procedure. I am trusting God.

4 comments:

  1. Praise God for your PET scan results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Julie and we pray for you constantly. Be strong and be encouraged that you have an army of believers praying for your speedy recovery. Aunt JoAnn & Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave & Julie - You are in our prayers. If we can do ANYTHING, let us know. Jackie and Sherry Price. 865-805-0796 or 865-310-3277

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Julie,

    We are praying for you fervently and constantly. May the joy of the Lord be your strength as you fight and WIN this battle! We LOVE you.
    Uncle Dave, Aunt Donna, Lindsey and Danny Boy

    ReplyDelete