My second follow-up appointment with Dr. Brown went great. Everything looks good and I am doing well in my recovery. Continuing to do the arm excercises. I can just about get my left arm straight up over my head! I will see Dr. Brown again in August.
I am praising God for all He is doing. I am thankful for each day. All of you are apart of what He is doing in our family. Thank you for support and prayer. I am so glad to be a child of His.
Psalm 28:6-7 says "Praise be to the Lord, for He has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song." (singing His praises all day long)
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great news! Thanks for the update :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSmiling with you!
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you! May the Lord continue to bless your efforts to live in joy and strength. Gil and Sara
ReplyDeleteLove the news, I'm happy for you,
ReplyDeleteBelieve,
Joanne from NJ