Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thursday morning


I am grateful for all the continued prayers. My fourth round of chemo has been the toughest so far. I am feeling better this week, though still very tired. I usually am not far behind the children at bedtime!


I have also started homeschooling Madeline. She is a prize student. David Paul enjoys songs and games right along with Madeline. I am happy to be able to teach our children at home even in the midst of my cancer journey. I know this is also part of HIS plan.


Tomorrow morning I am having a MUGA scan. This is a scan to check on my heart. I had one of these in April. Please pray for a clear scan. I will be getting these scans about every three months while I receive Herceptin (1 year).


Thank you all for checking my blog and praying.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the picture Julie. Your kids are getting big!!! I am glad to hear that you are finished with your fourth round of chemo.

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such beautiful children!

    I'm continuing to pray your family through this. It's what you've asked us to do, and the first thing all of us SHOULD do.

    ReplyDelete