Looking at the positives and anwered prayer; I will get an extra week of feeling good! Chemo was postponed for one week as my platelets were too low today. My white blood cell counts were good...that's anwered prayer! There is a bigger picture that I can't see, but God has His reasons for holding off chemo.
Also, results of my MUGA scan showed a 5% decrease from the start of Herceptin with my scan being 60%. Meaning, a decrease in the pace at which my heart pumps the blood. This means I will be monitored closely in the coming treatments of Herceptin. I will receive another MUGA scan after my sixth round of chemo and Herceptin. The treatment plan of Herceptin is that I am to receive it every three weeks for a year (June).
Please pray for rest and peace from God.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment