Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fifth Chemo Treatment

Praises to our Lord! I was able to receive the fifth treatment today. Platelets were back up and White Blood Cell count is holding steady. I will get a Neulasta shot tomorrow to help with the WBC. Thankful to be moving ahead with treatment. Thank you all for praying specifically. I will be resting often as I am more and more tired these days.

Lamentations 3:22-24 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; great is your faithfulness. "Ther LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."
2 Corinthians 12:9 ..."My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

I am rising each morning with a hallelulia in my heart. He is giving me joy and strength for each new day. Thank you, Lord for loving my family and me.

4 comments:

  1. Julie, you encourage me as you share how God encourages you. Praise His holy name. Margie Whitaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 32 and have also found a place on my breast. I went to the dr. and was told it was a gland and it will go away. It has not gone away but some days seems smaller than others. I would love for you to e-mail me and let me know what yours felt like and how large it was when you found it. lorenze@loudoncounty.org
    I hope it does not get spammed but I am afraid it will. If you can, please note on my blog you e-mailed me and the date you sent the e-mail so I can unblock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is tuckerandrylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie and I are continuing to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete