Thursday, July 30, 2009

Halfway through treatment!

Praise the Lord! Thanks for praying for me to be able to receive my third treatment. My cold has gotten better. My blood counts were just good enough to allow for the treatment! I am now halfway through chemo. Only three left! I know this is possible only because of our Lord. He has sustained me daily. And through all the helping hands our family has been receiving. Without it, well, just let us rejoice in our perfect God. He knows exactly what we need each day.
I will be going in later today to get the Neulasta shot. That also has been a big cell booster. Please keep us in prayers for the next several days as these are the toughest on me. Thankfully, God is in control and I can lean on Him for what I need each day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie...just wanted you to know that I check your blog first thing every day. You and your family are in our prayers throughout the day!

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Julie!! Your strength and determination is to be admired. We love you so much!! Stay strong!!

    Steve&Christy

    ReplyDelete