Thursday, July 9, 2009

Home from treatment

Home from my second round of chemo. Everything went smoothly, praising God for this! I a little tired, but was feeling good enough for two mile walk this morning with Dave. I will be getting the Neulasta shot later this morning. I was told this second round would be like the first and maybe even with less anxiety since I know what to expect... Fatigue was the biggest concern during the 1st round and so it going to be for this one as well. I have no major complaints, only minor discomforts. I will take those small discomforts knowing it is temporary and the my God is sustaining me each day. It is good to have family here and friends helping out when we need it. Thank you all for praying for me during yesterdays treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    You don't know me, but I go to Berean and am following your blog. You have been on my heart this a.m. God's grace is sufficient for you guys today.
    Margie Whitaker

    ReplyDelete