THANK YOU, JESUS! My MUGA scan showed my heart function has improved from last time!!! That is a direct result of much prayer. With that result, I was able to receive Herceptin today. (It was really great not to have the chemo regimen today!) The plan is to receive Herceptin every three weeks until the end of May 2010. I will have another MUGA January 8, 2010.
I have another decision ahead of me. I will either begin taking Tamoxifen for 5 years or participate in a phase III clinical trial for five years. I have some time to pray and think about this decision. Please pray with me that I would have God's guidance.
I have also started physical therapy. I am excited about the physical wellness this will give me.
I will be doing P.T. twice a week.
My labs today showed that my body is still experiencing the effects of chemo. Thankfully, we are all well and hope and pray to remain so.
I love hearing from you all; thank you for praying. I am learning so much about God's love for me. Your faithfulness is a testimony of His love.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praise the Lord! We are so happy for your good report! Yea! Yea!
ReplyDeleteWONDERFUL!! We are so happy to hear the news!
ReplyDelete