Yes, I was able to receive my sixth and final chemo treatment yesterday! Barely! God is good, and He anwered my prayer. My energy level is down, as it never really came back up from last time. Thank you all for checking in with me and praying. Our home has a sense of relief with the sixth chemo being completed. However, we know the next several weeks will be the hardest. I also will have another heart scan done on October 23 at 9:30am. Please pray about the test to see how well my heart is pumping. This could determine if I will continue on with Herceptin or have to change to another treatment. I love you all and am so grateful for all the prayers all around our nation and world(S. Korea, Germany, Malaysia to name a few). Your prayers have carried us through, please don't stop. I hope to be more frequent on this site as I begin to feel better and gain more energy.
Love, Julie
John 15:1-5 "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vine dresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
I am glad He has not taken me away. He is pruning me. I am humbled and thankful to be used for the furthing of His Glorious Kingdom.

I was a little worried when you didn't post yesterday. I know I shouldn't worry, but I do. I'm glad you're chemo treatments are finally over. I'll be praying for your heart scan. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI went to school with your husband, Dave. His brother Steve and I were in the same class. My name is Michele Waites Shores. Your mother in law sent this site to my mom who forwarded it to me. I wanted to let you and your family know we are praying for you and I am so glad that this is your last treatment. I loved your scripture at the end. You have a beautiful family and I wish you all the best. HUGS!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the final treatment is done! We will keep you guys covered in prayer for the heart scan later this month.
ReplyDelete