Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Good Health

I am 15 days out from my final Chemo treatment and can honestly say that I am feeling good! Praise the Lord! I am still easily exhausted, but take time to rest when I need to. This week, Dave's cousin is here to help with the children. They are having a great time with him. Madeline can talk him into just about anything! Who could resist a sweet, blue-eyed, blonde child!





This Friday I will be getting the MUGA scan. I am praying that it would show the same or better results. I will find out results when I see my oncologist on the following Wednesday.





I am looking forward to Saturday's Komen Knoxville Race for the Cure. We are excited to participate in this race. Thank you all who are signed up to "race" with us and all who are supporting us! Go to: http://komenknoxville.donordrive.com/team/usa to be a part of the team with us.

2 comments:

  1. Such an answer to prayer to be on the downhill side of the treatments. Though I know there is still a lot of hard work and recuperation yet to take place. We are praying consistently for you, along with the praise team and SS class. We also pray for Dave and the children because we know that this is very hard for them as well - Dave in particular. We love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie - you are so brave. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you. We are so happy to hear you have completed the treatment! Good luck with the MUGA scan results. We will be praying.
    -Mari and Mike Wernert

    ReplyDelete