Thursday, February 24, 2011

Updates part 2

Thankfully, I have nothing to report! The consensus is to re-check in 6 weeks (April 1). It is a lymph node, but it is very small and not swollen. So it is just one that we'll check to be sure it is not growing! I have had to surrender my fears, once again, to the Lord. But He is faithful and merciful.
My second surgery for reconstruction is Wednesday, March 2 at 7:30am. It will be longer this time as a little more is involved. We are resting in God's promises to take care of His own.

I recently became an aunt to two healthy, beautiful twin boys, Seth(5+lbs) and Elisha(4+lbs) on 2/17. My brother, sister-n-law, and nephews left the hospital 2/23. It has been a journey of faith and trust. We are trusting the Lord's will for them and continue to pray for good health, a full recovery(my sister-n-law) and strength for each one. Thank you, Lord for your great gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment