I went to the oncologist today for my three month check up. My bone density scan (December 2010) showed a worsening from my 2009 bone density scan. So, I will start taking Boniva. It wasn't surprising to the oncologist. I was hopeful for there not to be a worsening, but that was not to be. If I wasn't participating in the the clinical trial, there would not have been any scans to detect the osteoporosis. Thanks to God revealing this in His perfect time.
I also have a small enlarged lymph node in my neck, hopefully due to a recent cold and sore throat I had. I am going in for a re-check on that in two weeks.
Please pray that the lymph node being noticeable is from me being sick and nothing serious. My hope is in the Lord! He is my peace and strength!
No comments:
Post a Comment