Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update on March 31st appointments

Thank you all for your prayers during last Wednesday's appointments. A dear friend (whom also has been through this journey) and I had lunch before my first appointment. She is such an encouragement to me! She went with me to my mammogram as Dave stayed with our dear children. (He even taught school with Madeline!) I was the only patient at the clinic, therefore the radiologists was available to read the results--and it was all clear. Praise the Lord!
I had the MUGA scan and trust it has good results also. Thank you all again for taking these requests to the Father. We cannot express how much your prayer and words of encouragement mean to us. I will post more on the scan next week after I see the Nurse Practioner.

2 comments:

  1. You continue in my prayers and I love seeing you and your precious crew coming down the hall at BSF! Love, Kelly Harb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear the GREAT news!

    ReplyDelete