Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grace

I have been given grace. All of us have, if we choose to accept it. I have had grace in the storm of breast cancer. As it closes in on a year from my diagnosis, I am still receiving this grace from God. I am still encouraged by your prayers.
At the end of the month, I will get my last MUGA scan and a Mammogram. Please continue to pray for normal results for both of these procedures. I am not fearful, and I am resting in my Heavenly Father's promises.
There are only three Herceptin infusions left for me to receive and then I can have my port removed. I am looking forward to this! All is going well with getting the injection of triptorelin monthly and taking tamoxifen daily. One great thing about participating in this clinical trial is that I am consistently talking with the nurse and/or the doctor. This is helpful in so many ways. Ultimately, my security is with God. I am so thankful for my medical team, as well as the love, support, encouragement and prayers I have received from each of you over the last year!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Lord, for an encouraging report!
    Julie, we appreciate your & Dave's example of faith and trust in our God -- may He continue to sustain you and keep you healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still in my prayers. So, glad to hear things are going well considering all you have been through.

    ReplyDelete