It is good to rejoice in His faithfulness. We have seen His Hand this year in so many lives. Praising Him for what He has done and continues to do!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Check up time with doctors is here.
Wow! It is time for me to have a check up with my surgeon and oncologist. I have one appointment this week and the second follow up appointment next week. I am feeling good and am counting on having "short" appointments. The Lord has been so good and faithful in my health this year. We are just so thankful to have a summer that we are busy doing "summer" things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We are so thankful along with you! Thank you for your example of faith. I appreciate honesty and transparency -- you are an encouragement and inspiration, pointing others to our loving Father.
ReplyDeleteMay He bless you with great check-ups!