Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Next Step

Over the last month we have been seeking God's wisdom in direction as to consider the clinical trial or do tamoxifin for the next five years. Your prayers have helped in so many ways. Just hearing how I am being prayed for has been encouraging in the decision process.

I have decided to go for the clinical trial. I have complete peace about it. I will be getting a bone density scan next week to be used as a base line throughout the trial. The next time I go in for Herceptin (December 23rd) I will begin 1 of 3 possible treatments in the clinical trial. At any time, I or my doctor can stop the trial and go another route. I am so thankful for options!

My energy level is increasing, and I am feeling better every day. I love you all; thank you for going to the Cross with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment